Genesis Handwriting



ENGLISH

• Hello! In this post I share something very special for me, my first font. The truth is that it is very difficult for me to do Fonts because I do not have much patience HAHA (yes, I do designs that with my little experience are usually complicated, but to like how they are being left little by little, that makes me have more patience).

• Well, the Font allows commercial use and it is not necessary that you put the credits in case of being an image or video, although if you put them I will thank you very much.

• Can I distribute it on my website or together with my application? Yes.
• Can I convert it to another format? Yes, just please, somehow give credits. ♥




ESPAÑOL

• ¡Hola! En este post te comparto algo muy especial para mí, mi primera font. La verdad me es muy difícil hacer Fonts porque no tengo mucha paciencia JAJA (sí, hago diseños que con mi poca experiencia suelen ser complicados, pero al gustarme cómo van quedando poco a poco, eso hace que yo tenga más paciencia).

• Bien, la Font permite el uso comercial y no es necesario que pongas los créditos en caso de ser una imágen o video, aunque si los pones te lo agradeceré mucho.

• ¿Puedo distribuirla en mi web o junto con mi aplicación? Sí.
• ¿Puedo convertirla a otro formato? Sí, sólo por favor, de alguna manera da créditos. ♥